Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 52: Encouragement

This week has been thoroughly exhausting. I have not in the least gotten used to the state my face is in and I'm beginning to feel desperate for results. My skin just seems so upset with me and I guess it makes sense because I'm just as upset with it.

Today I sat down to pray and ask God if there is anything He would have me do, to make that clear to me. I don't want to do anything without knowing it is what he wants for me. After my prayer, I began searching for "what God says about acne."

Here are 2 remarkable stories that resulted for that search:
True Beauty talks about a girl who, through suffering from acne, learned to grow closer to her Potter (Jesus).
Clear Skin Diary talks about how a woman heard Jesus tell her He would heal her and her journey to that healing.

I find these stories so inspirational. If God believes I'm beautiful, I have to start learning to believe it as well. I guess I just need to keep praying for more faith and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment